- This event has passed.
GDPR Workshop – Midlands 20th February 2018
February 20 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm£60 – £474
By attending this workshop you will be able to assess the changes you will need to make in order to be compliant after May 25th 2018.
The aim of this workshop is to cover the background to Data Protection and to look at the new requirements of GDPR. The objective is for you, following the workshop, to be able to consider the changes you will need to make within your own business processes in order to comply with the new regulations.
- The current requirements of data protection regulations
- The Background to GDPR
- Overview of GDPR
- Key elements of GDPR
- Data protection principles
- Accountability and governance
- Individuals’ rights
- Data breaches and notifications
- The ICO’s recommended next steps
Please see prices below. Tickets are non-refundable.